About Me

My photo
I was born in the loving place of Eugene, Oregon on February 13th, 1990 to Glenda and Calvin Jones. I grew up a tomboy and was a daddy's girl and mama's little angel. Sooner than I knew, they were filing for divorce and I was on my way to Homedale, Idaho with my Mom. We moved here and my mom got tired of it so we moved back to Medford, Oregon and she ran into her old flame Mike Lucero they married. Soon, they had a little boy, Cole Lucero, my sweet eleven-year old brother, whom I love dearly. In the same year Cole was born 1998, we decided to move from Medford, Oregon to Homedale again where I went to school for seven years and then we moved to Caldwell and I transferred schools to Vallivue High School. Now, over the last two years I have done a lot and have learned a lot and it has paid off. I went to George Fox University in Newberg, OR for a year and a half and now then I moved back to Idaho and now I am in Arkansas... just at a dead end until I hit the freeway for Nashville TN!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life at Fox!!!


Life is so far so good... I have met many people that have kept me on my feet and keeping me motivated in my classes. I am struggling in A & P (Anatomy and Physiology) but I am doing great. I have wanted to go home cause I am overly homesick. But I am gonna hang in here and stay here I have something and someone to stay for. I met someone. He is such a great guy. He is a total sweetheart. For once in my life I can be happy in front of someone by just being me. He makes me laugh when I want to cry and he brings a smile to my face every time I see him. He is always the highlight to my day. I love him so much... I am so glad God put him in my life. I know he is here for a reason. God is trying to tell me I can be happy. I don't have to regret not being myself. I love the feeling of being real and not fake. I love the role. I play it well. Lol:) I am totally stoked that I am here at George Fox and I am glad and proud of myself and my parents and friends and definitely God for letting it happen. I really love it here. Keep praying for me and I will keep y'all posted in the days and weeks to come... Love ya all... Thanks for all the support. Much Love, Katie

And on top of everything else... I have the best crew posted above in the picture from left to right (Sam, Me, Kristen and Turner) the best crew that Fox has lol:) I love em' all...

No comments: