About Me

My photo
I was born in the loving place of Eugene, Oregon on February 13th, 1990 to Glenda and Calvin Jones. I grew up a tomboy and was a daddy's girl and mama's little angel. Sooner than I knew, they were filing for divorce and I was on my way to Homedale, Idaho with my Mom. We moved here and my mom got tired of it so we moved back to Medford, Oregon and she ran into her old flame Mike Lucero they married. Soon, they had a little boy, Cole Lucero, my sweet eleven-year old brother, whom I love dearly. In the same year Cole was born 1998, we decided to move from Medford, Oregon to Homedale again where I went to school for seven years and then we moved to Caldwell and I transferred schools to Vallivue High School. Now, over the last two years I have done a lot and have learned a lot and it has paid off. I went to George Fox University in Newberg, OR for a year and a half and now then I moved back to Idaho and now I am in Arkansas... just at a dead end until I hit the freeway for Nashville TN!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally Friday!!! Happy Halloween!!!



Hey,
It's Friday!!! I am so thankful that I made it this far so far with school and everything... I have had a semi good week... Could have been better. Things got outta hand last night but it's being resolved. I am thankful that God put such an awesome guy in my life right now, he is the sweetest thing that has happened to me since like forever. He really does understand me. Sometimes I don't think he does but he does. I love it. Last night I was listening to this song "I Belong To Me" Jessica Simpson and "Remember That" Jessica Simpson. These two songs made me do a lot of thinking. Brought up my past and then I started listening to "With You" Jessica Simpson and am thankful that I am with Sam. He is the best thing right now that is keeping me here and keeping me holding steady. With the help of God I am here. Thanks for everything babe <3. I appreciate it. I appreciate you. I love you thanks for everything.

Sorry to the ones that I hurt in the process. Things will get better. Let's have a Happy Halloween and enjoy our lives. We are here for one purpose to get to where we want to be and to have fun along the way. Thanks for being there for me. I am and will always be here for you. Always.

In the pictures: Sam on the right, Kristen (my roommate/sister) on the left. I am missing a picture of Turner (Kristen's bf) he is always there for me when I need to talk and I appreciate it... I have a good group of friends. This is my new life here at Fox and I am loving it. Today is gonna be a good day.

No comments: