About Me

My photo
I was born in the loving place of Eugene, Oregon on February 13th, 1990 to Glenda and Calvin Jones. I grew up a tomboy and was a daddy's girl and mama's little angel. Sooner than I knew, they were filing for divorce and I was on my way to Homedale, Idaho with my Mom. We moved here and my mom got tired of it so we moved back to Medford, Oregon and she ran into her old flame Mike Lucero they married. Soon, they had a little boy, Cole Lucero, my sweet eleven-year old brother, whom I love dearly. In the same year Cole was born 1998, we decided to move from Medford, Oregon to Homedale again where I went to school for seven years and then we moved to Caldwell and I transferred schools to Vallivue High School. Now, over the last two years I have done a lot and have learned a lot and it has paid off. I went to George Fox University in Newberg, OR for a year and a half and now then I moved back to Idaho and now I am in Arkansas... just at a dead end until I hit the freeway for Nashville TN!!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Moving again!

hey y'all so I am moving again. from boise to nampa. found a cheaper place to help me get caught up on bills. went to the doctor last Friday am back on a heart monitor. might have to have open heart surgery for a heart transplant in January. But hey it's a part of life you can't run from it you have to deal with and buck up. that is how life goes. I thank this guy in my life that has told me that over and over again and I just finally realized hey I need to open my damn eyes because it is true. you can really tell he is the love of my life and true love if you see him and I together. We are meant to be life is just difficult right now and confusing for the both of us. I have work in the morning then a day of packing went to my friend Torey's funeral today and his viewing last night he was killed in a SUV/Bike accident on Saturday he was the one on the bike. He is always going to be in my heart and in my dreams no matter what, he was a great guy and he made me smile even though I use to be the biggest bitch to him. I will see him again.

off to bed now long day tomorrow I will definitely try and keep you all posted.

thanks,
Katie

No comments: