About Me

My photo
I was born in the loving place of Eugene, Oregon on February 13th, 1990 to Glenda and Calvin Jones. I grew up a tomboy and was a daddy's girl and mama's little angel. Sooner than I knew, they were filing for divorce and I was on my way to Homedale, Idaho with my Mom. We moved here and my mom got tired of it so we moved back to Medford, Oregon and she ran into her old flame Mike Lucero they married. Soon, they had a little boy, Cole Lucero, my sweet eleven-year old brother, whom I love dearly. In the same year Cole was born 1998, we decided to move from Medford, Oregon to Homedale again where I went to school for seven years and then we moved to Caldwell and I transferred schools to Vallivue High School. Now, over the last two years I have done a lot and have learned a lot and it has paid off. I went to George Fox University in Newberg, OR for a year and a half and now then I moved back to Idaho and now I am in Arkansas... just at a dead end until I hit the freeway for Nashville TN!!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying to Get By...

Haven't wrote on here in about a month. Well since Christmas Day I think. But anyhoo. Life has been difficult. In the process of losing my truck, but I am gonna do everything I can to keep it. Fighting with guys like crazy, which to me is like an everyday activity. My Dad left last Friday for Indiana for a couple of months, and I am hoping that he decides that he wants to stay there that way my family and I can move East and get out of this butthole state of Idaho.

I am doing better here school wise. Got a 3.7 GPA the first in a long time. Going to Oregon here on the 1st through the 5th to help Ninja out with the Lip Sync contest. Gonna get back over there and just relax for the first time there. =) Being around the exes oughta be interesting but to me I know they are there but they are highly invisible to me as I am to them.

Might be getting another job here next week, working at Sharis again =) lol worked at the one in little town of Newberg in Oregon now might be working here at the one in Idaho. Gonna work two jobs and attend school and stay focused. I am due to graduate in December 2011 and then I am going to be going to POST for a couple of months to get the Police training done and over with. I will update this more often now as I figured out I can get internet in my tiny apartment if I sit by the living room window or in the bathroom on the toliet =) lol don't ask...

Also, Mom is doing better. Got her test results back from the doctors today and her white blood count has gone down and little bit and they found out that she is not anemic like they thought she might be. Cole is doing good, 11 now and has a girlfriend, Shaleigh. She is adorable. He is doing semi okay in school could be doing better but I love him as I have had my rough years with grades in school as well.

Brezden is the same little tempermental kid. I love him tho too. My Mom is the true mother to him. My sister is the one that gave birth to the little kiddo but she is definitely not his mother. To be a mother you must first keep your kid, and not let the state take the baby. First no no as a parent. Drugs are bad! Leave them alone. Anyways, my family is kicking and getting by and so am I. I am done crying over spilled milk. Life is gonna work out. I just gotta keep the faith and keep climbing. It's all about the climb like Miley Cyrus says lol =)

Please pray about my truck money wise. I am just $275 short in order to keep it from getting repoed. But I can do it. Thanks for all the supports my friends and my family and readers. I love you all.

Will continue to keep posted. =) <3

Love Always,
Katie aka Rina

No comments: