Today is Monday... Hmm it's almost 4 in the morning and I am sitting in bed listening to the rain drip drop outside. Sounds like fun. The room has that slight chill to it that makes it feel like home. The chill that you get when you want to snuggle up against the fire and hang out with the ones that you love. (I am really a hopeless romantic)
Today should be a good day though. 5 more days and I will be with my family and friends. I am really excited to see my family. Even more excited to see some of my friends. But mainly my family and my little guy. (I keep calling him my little guy) he is mine at heart. I love him tons. Although he is my nephew, my parents just recently adopted him so I guess that makes him my nephew. But in my heart even though I am not I will always be mommy. At least that is what I feel like.
A new day has come for me to be who I want to be. A day to get up and moving and focus on what is right in front of me. I honestly believe I can get the excitement of being here at Fox like I had back in August of 08'. I talk to many people and they tell me that I was really stoked to be here. I read through old notes and old blogs. I was really excited to be here for my dream come true. This is still a dream, God is in control, I need to keep reminding myself of that. I need to start setting my own boundaries. Like right now, I need to go to bed. The time has come for me to close my eyes and get some sleep while the rain falls outside... Yay! Good night and God Bless!
My name is Katie I am 20 years old, 5 months shy of 21. =) and I am a 2008 Graduate of Vallivue High School in Caldwell, Idaho. I attended George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon for the past year and a half. I moved back to Idaho in October 2009. I was going t school in Boise but I just recently moved to Arkansas to live with my real dad and I am back at school wanting to become a police officer and to further my career to become a detective in the Special Victims Unit for rape victims.
About Me
- KT
- I was born in the loving place of Eugene, Oregon on February 13th, 1990 to Glenda and Calvin Jones. I grew up a tomboy and was a daddy's girl and mama's little angel. Sooner than I knew, they were filing for divorce and I was on my way to Homedale, Idaho with my Mom. We moved here and my mom got tired of it so we moved back to Medford, Oregon and she ran into her old flame Mike Lucero they married. Soon, they had a little boy, Cole Lucero, my sweet eleven-year old brother, whom I love dearly. In the same year Cole was born 1998, we decided to move from Medford, Oregon to Homedale again where I went to school for seven years and then we moved to Caldwell and I transferred schools to Vallivue High School. Now, over the last two years I have done a lot and have learned a lot and it has paid off. I went to George Fox University in Newberg, OR for a year and a half and now then I moved back to Idaho and now I am in Arkansas... just at a dead end until I hit the freeway for Nashville TN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment